Co Mill is used for dry and wet milling/ size reduction of wide range of products. It is suitable for stand alone as well as onlie milling.
Benefits & Highlights
- In feed chute can be cutomized to meet all process feed requirements.
- Swing away discharge should allows quick changeover of screens impellers, customized tooling for special applicatios. Also allows for easy cleaning.
- Machine housing with super sanitary spindle assembly can also be modified for cleaning place operation.
- Low speed design allowing for inherently gentle action on the product resulting in optimum particle granularity, low heat, low noise, minimal fines, consistent, high quality end product, can be used on heat sensitive products, high capacities, fully customizable to many different applications and procedd stream.
Advantages as compares to other milling equipment:
- The output in Co mill is very near to the size of the sieve used approx 80% -90% where as in multi mill it is 1/ 3 of the sieve used
- The fines generated are on a lower side as compared to other mills
- Heat generation in Co mill is comparatively very low as it works on forced pressure
- Other mills have more of dusting as compared to co mill
- Output in co mill is more than any other mills
- Design is flexible as per your requirement.