PPEPI Butterfly valves are quick opening valves that consist of a metal circular disc or vane with its pivot axes at right angles to the direction of flow in the pipe, which when rotated on a shaft, seals against seats in the valve body. They are normally used as throttling valves to control flow. Unlike ball valves, butterfly valves do not have any pockets in which fluids may become trapped when the valve is closed.
Size Range : 50NB To 1200NB
- Compact space saving design
- Bidirectional 100% tight shut off.
- Low weight, low maintenance.
- Long service life
- Easy automation / retrofit possible.
- Stream lined valve disc for lower pressure drop.
- Replaceable / Bonded seat options.
- 100% tight shut off
- Suitable for mounting between all standard flanges
- Water Treatment
- Chemical Industry
- Waste Effluent Treatment Plant
- Paper Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Construction Industry
- Drilling Rigs
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Cooling Water Circulation v Pneumatic Conveyors
- Compressed Air v Gas Plants
- Desulphurization Plants