We are the leading manufacturer of Vertical Glandless Pumps. These Vertical Glandless Pumps that we make are high on quality and durability due to the usage of high grade PE-UHMW polymer, S.S.316, S.S.304,M.S., C.I. , ALLOY 20, hostelry etc as the raw material. All wetted parts of these pumps are pressure cast in solid construction in PE-UHMW the versatile engineering thermoplastic exhibiting superior properties such as self lubricating, very low coefficient of friction, almost zero moisture absorption, fatigue resistance, excellent chemical and corrosion resistance, light weight, wide service temperature capability from -270 deg.C to 90 deg.C. Vertical Glandless Pumps run completely dry without ill effect are used in applications requiring the continuous transfer of liquids, with high degree of reliability, hence remove one cause of breakdown which is often attributable to the human element. The most important gains to be derived from the use of glandless pumps are in the sphere of maintenance and the consequent reduction in down-time production losses. Normal maintenance on the Vertical Glandless Pumps is confined to lubrication of the driving motor bearings.
Some of Its Typical Applications to Date
- H3PO4, 18% -24% H2SiF6 with 5%-7% siIica,H2SO4, HF and their mixtures with or without solid (Gypsum) up to 40% conc
- Replaces HV-9A, Alloy-20 & Si-iron. Chlorinated Brine, Conc. HCI, 60%-7O%H2SO4 at 800C• Scrubbed liquids containing F, CI, SO2, Ammonia gases etc. with solids. Replaces Hastelloy
- Spin Bath Solutions (H2SO4, ZnSO4, Na2SO4 etc.)
- Carbide Sludge with Sand, 40% TiO2 Slurry, Alcohol with 5% Gypsum Slurry etc, Acidic effluents sludge containing cell brine, phosphoric acid Sand and Phosphates
- Other applications are in Metal Refineries, Pickling Installations, Paper & Fertilizer Plants, Cement Plants, Sugar plants
Range of Performance
Because Vertical Glandless Pumps do not have any packing, bushes or internal bearings, full advantage can be taken of available drive speed. The pump can run at 1450 and 2900 RPM. Respectively and a range of impeller diameters for each pump size gives a wide spread of performance. In general the range covers flows up to 5OOM3/hr. and discharge up to 60 meters.
Applications of PE-UHMW Material in other Industries
- Textile industry
- Engineering industry
- Food industry: Screw conveyors for pulps & fruit purees, conveyors units & guide & reversing rollers for Hilling and labeling machines, piping in food and beverage industry.
- Coal & Mining: Lining of conveying machinery, chute, vibrators, air separators, coal bunkers, etc
- Ship Building/Port: Cargo - hold lining, fenders
- Slurry Transport: Transportation of sand and slurries through pipelines
- Electroplating: Fittings, bellows, plating drums, gear wheel, bearing shells guide rollers, etc
- Electrical Industry: insulating components